Why don't men wish the other goodluck?

Why don't men (in my case) wish their ex good luck when breaking up? If you spent so much time together why not understand it wasn't meant to work? Especially those that are of the narcissistic trait?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who's dumping who?

It really doesn't matter I guess, because it is not our way. Certainly, if we got dumped. If we did the dumping, then it depends on the nature of the dump. If it was a bad breakup, then we just want that phase of our life to be over. If it was an amicable breakup, we still dumped the girl and saying "good luck" really is in poor form because it trivializes her feelings.

• 13d

My ex was narcissistic emotionally abusive and manipulating. I gave and gave a lot and money to him. He was nasty to me during a family death and told me it wasn't all about me. So i told him im done and good luck and he said nothing but i was mean

• 12d

Do you think that he's going to text me or he's completely moved on? Just trying to prepare myself

• 12d

You should move on. This guy needs to be in your rear-view mirror and disappear as quickly as possible. Honey, the way you are reacting sounds like you are practically a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. Speaking objectively, this guy is a monster and monsters should be killed. Short of that, getting away from monsters as fast as possible is what is important for survival.

What Guys Said 3

• I couldn't because our relationship ended terribly , we was too upset. I cried 😵

• Because I don't give a fork

• I always wish my exes good luck
    After a break up
    I still communicate with my exes
    Who are happily married

What Girls Said 1

• It must have just been THAT ex