5 months and nothing still?

This guy and I have been dating for almost 5 months now. He told me he loved me and we've been getting along great *no arguments or anything that people usually would consider 'bad'*. Thing is, we haven't done anything at all. Not even holding hands *much less anything else* What's going through his head? is he expecting me to initiate something? x~x'' what's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 months and nothing? That's really odd. Maybe he's scared for some reason. It sounds like an issue that you really need to bring up with him. I think it'll go over well since you two are getting along great.

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him about it, sounds like you guys are going pretty well so it shouldn't be a problem. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I've had the same problem with my guy. 4 months and he's only ever hugged me a couple times.

I brought it up with him one day we were on the phone (we haven't seen each other in a few weeks since he's busy tech-ing for a major production) and agreed that we both want to be more intimate (not sex..just kissing and stuff), and when we're together next we're gonna suck it up and do it,

My problem is I have real boundaried with my personal space. He gets nervous and freaks out. Maybe one of those is his problem? I say try initiate something, or drop it into conversation casually. Don't sweat it too much! You just have to communicate about it!

• Ya...guess I should talk to him about it =) Thanks for the advice ^^

• You're welcome! Hope it all works out :D