Are boobs the first thing guys notice in girls? Do guys like if girls don't wear figure hugging clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• yah its importantl to us. why i ask girls out in the spring and summer only lolol

Most Helpful Girl

• Men usually look at boobs first then the go for the crotch area

What Guys Said 26

• Boobs might get me to look at her but it's the rest of her body and her face that determines if it's a quick glance or a long "try to not be obvious" gaze.

As far as clothes go, they can wear whatever they want. I don't might if they wear form fitting or loose clothes. Either one is fine. They can wear their birthday suit, too, but that might cause trouble if they do it in public. -laughs-

• Boobs aren't the first thing. Usually her voice is.

• No I don't care for boobs one way or another. I'm more of a butt guy.
    I think the hottest thing is a girl who is fit.

• Feet then legs then ass then boobs :-D

• Ass is always first. You don't have to wear figure hugging clothes, but I'm not straining my eyes on you when another girl is showing me exactly what I want to see.

• They're definitely one of the first things I notice. I pretty much always glance at a girl's chest when I first see her. It's like a reflex because I do it without actively thinking about it

• Nope face usually.

• *stares at boobs*... I'm sorry what? I was... thinking lol.

• Not always, it depends on the girl. It doesn't hurt to wear figure fitting clothes but you don't have to

• I'm a thigh and ass guy! Also I love loose clothes on girls. It's so messy and sexy looking with messy hair. Rawer

• Their eyes, voicr, and their smile.

• Eyes and smile are the first things I notice.

• No boobs aren't the first thing I see. And I love when I can imagine some parts of a lady and not having everything out there at the start.

• if the girl is facing me then yes. I love boobs, any size and shape, and it does not matter figure hugging or not. however figure hugging is a lot nicer as I can see the boobs better.

• Boobs are love. by the way i notice her face first then her personality

• I'm just gonna give you a non trolling answer.
    I personally look at the face first, boobs are something I'll notice after quite a long time.
    A lot of my friends are like this as well

• Depends on what they're wearing and the approach angle.

• Face is always first

• It is for me.

• Butt is the first thing I notice

• Overall figure first, then boobs and face.

• No. I love the beauty on the face structure, that's all.

• Yeah boobs are the best!

• I prefer clothes that fit closer to your bodies it's nice to see the feminine figure

• No it's face and ass

• If she has exceptional boobs then most certainly, yes! If not then not necessarily. What kind of girl are you talking about here?

What Girls Said 3