All of my life I have never had a girlfriend, it came to the point where I just said screw it and decided to focus on doing things that make me happy, now though in the past couple of years I have noticed women taking interest in me, I have now gone out on dates with them but i just don't know what to do, the women just have too much baggage, many of them seem emotionally scarred literally, I am not exaggerating, from previous relationships or going out with guys that have mistreated them which has left them with issues, another problem is kids, I don't expect at 31 for women to not have any kids, but it's like they are looking for a father for their children, I want a relationship with a woman, I just don't want to be considered a spot to be filled for a father figure, in several instances women were still in communication with their baby daddy's and yes I know that these are the fathers of the children and I can't just tell them to stop seeing them but all of this baggage and scarring is being told to me about how the father is a scumbag etc yet they are still coming around, I feel miserable dating and it's hard, I do enjoy women being interested in me compared to most of my life when I was ignored but I just feel miserable dating women, is this really how dating is? I feel like I am aging and stressing out with all these issues women are telling me about their exes and again I don't expect a virgin woman but my god the issues that women bring up and problems that they have seem like they have just gone through a world war, any advice?
Most Helpful Girl
Dude, I'm sorry. But most women by 30 has a lot of baggage. ^^
All you can do is ignore the ones who do have baggage that they refuse to leave behind. Baggage is no good. You don't need something to hold you down when you don't even know if you can even handle it. Women should not be looking for another father. But that person should want to include another person into their lives if they can't be with the father of that child. It's their problem. They did what they wanted, and it's not the kid's fault, but the parents. You will just have to keep on looking.0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
What you describe is now typical behavior.
1. Mos women in their teens and up to 27. Have fun. ONS. Fuck Chad. Want the hold out and won't settle for anything short of hot guy. This is why there is such an imbalance in college where some guys have fucked over 200 women while others come out as virgins.
2. By mid 20's when they have to work and the access to men they had in college decreases significantly and now start looking for something serious. Also you'll notice the loss of their youthful glow they had in their teens and early 20's.
3. By age 27 a lot of them start becoming less fun, desperation starts kicking in to find a husband for serious relationship. This happens because women are constantly comparing their lives to other people, and when they are still single they feel like their being left behind. At this point standards start dropping. Girls who would never given a guy under 6'0 a chance all of a sudden now want to give him a chance and they think it's because their mature and grown up. This couldn't be farther from the truth. They are just picking these because they want someone who will commit to them and be their placeholder Husband/BF; you aren't the ideal guy she wants to marry.
3. Over age 30. Many women in early 30's still looking for that husband. By age 30 a woman has lost 90% of her eggs so she is basically compromised on reproduction. The eggs she has left aren't that good either and birth defects start going up each year. Pressure kicks in to rush down for a husband even more. They start going for guys that they would not even have a though about when they were prime 20 year old women with tons of suitors.
By age 35 and onward most women's looks start going down the shitter fast.
Why you as a man shouldn't take these women serious.
1. They don't truly love you. They are settling for you to fulfill the needs they have in their head. Marriage/kids/stable life. They will always remember Chad who they fucked in college and have true feeling for him.
2. They come with emotional/mental baggage and many sexual hang up/stupid rules.
3. Studies have shown that a woman who has had 3 or more sexual partners has had at least 1 STD in her life. Herpes incident go up as we age. An older woman is likely to pass an STD onto you.
3. She likely can cheat on you and divorce rape you.
4. Sexual attraction is what keeps sex life alive. If she doesn't fancy you physically then sex will be given out as a doggy treat for good behavior.