Why do most guys go for hoes?

I've wondered this for the longest time. I'm friends with a lot of girls at my school who are hoes and will honestly sleep with any guy they can get-even if they aren't dating. One girl I'm friends with will flirt with almost every single guy and he will immediately fall for her and is attracted to her. I guess I just don't understand why hoes can get boyfriends much easier than I can. People tell me I'm attractive all the time, so it's not that I'm ugly and no one wants me. I can be shy at times but I'm still a fun person to be around. I've never had a boyfriend in my life or even been kissed. Why is it that if I got a guy I would love him, stay with him, treat him right-yet I can't get a guy. But hoes can easily get a guy, use them for sex only and don't even love them. I just don't get it, guys-why do you go for hoes much easier than girls who will actually love you and respect you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because girls who have self respect are harder to get and guys are lazy. They want someone who's easy and will give them what they want (sex) without any work.

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of guys want sex, not a relationship. Don't care about receiving love and respect, hoes put out and are open about it. So it makes them convenient to our desires

Also may make them more likeable in a way. Since we know all they want is sex, we know we'll get it. So we can just take it easy with them and coast knowing we will eventually get what we want

• Guys that go for hoes just want them for the sex. If they were looking for "love" they wouldn't go for hoes.

• Cause they are most interested in sex. There are guys who want a genuine relationship tho, you just gotta look for them.

• Hoes know what they want and they go for it. Be open to guys you like and you'll advance faster. Same goes for studs, get used to it.

• They don't marry them, we just get that practice in before a serious girlfriend

• Because hoes are easier to get and if you're an attractive women who isn't one, it makes you that much harder to get let alone intimidating to approach. Why bother?

What Girls Said 0