What would you choose: dating a jerk you would be physically attracted to or nice guy you wouldn't be physically attracted to?

And why?

• A jerk with physical attraction
  • A nice guy without physical attraction

What Guys Said 9

• I would choose and everyone else would choose... http://t.qkme.me/3qvcwh.jpg

• We all know the answer to this one in real life! Thr jerk usually wins this one, because the woman will delude herself into overlooking his flaws.

• To the people saying neither... come on lol... have a spine. It's not meant to be taken so seriously... just make a choice over sitting comfy on the fence..

As for me, I'd pick the nice person... but it's highly likely that I'd end up cheating on them in secret

• 12d

Additionally, there isn't even a guarantee that I'd get sex from the attractive girl. The only guarantee is that I'd be attracted to her, which is dangerous for me if she's an asshole, because she may hold sex over my head... and that's DEFINITELY not a situation I'd want to be in

• For serious relationship an average instead of hot is fine because look will fade away as people grown up, the personality and the heart of a person remains. Anyway I am actually attracted a lot to people who take care of themselves, be fit eat healthy and so on.

• I prefer a bitch with physical attraction. What are nice girls/guys with no physical attraction called? Friends.

• lol I hope the nice guy wins!

• I'd stay single...

• a bitchy girl who's cute. If there's no physical attraction, they're just friends.

• Women are shallow and want looks, money and the perfect flawless guy even if they aren't the financially stable perfect flawless woman to match.

What Girls Said 22

• A nice guy, what for date a jerk. Soul connection is everything. And when you love someone you are attracted to this person.

• Neither.

I go with the balanced, good looking guy or nothing at all.

• I can grow to find someone attractive, that is what happened with my current boyfriend. We were friends first and I was not attracted to him physically at first, but I was not repulsed either. I just found him to be a pretty average looking guy, which most guys are. Once I got to know him and falling in love with him I began to find him more and more attractive as time went on. I could not and would not date a jerk. I would rather be single. I don't give a shit how attractive he is.

• Looks fade with age and time, the heart is priceless

• They're both bad as each other... why would you be with a dickhead, and likewise why would you be with someone you're not attracted to...

• Obviously a nice, why put yourself through hell with someone thats rude? At the end of the day you just want someone who understands you, and has a good heart.

• Neither. If the nice guy wouldn't mind he can be a friend and only that and the jerk can stay out of my life.

• I would sleep with the hot jerk and befriend the unattractive nice guy. Both personality and looks matter in a romantic relationship to me, I couldn't date of the two extremes you mention.

• How can you date someone you're not attracted to? It doesn't work like that.

• Neither. I think physical attraction is extremely important and I can't be with a man unless I want to jump on & kiss him every 0.2 seconds then take care of him and ask how his day was etc lmao

• I couldn't be with someone I didn't like to look at

• Lol I'd rather be with a sweet guy that has the looks as well.

• I would rather stay single then

• I'd rather die alone with my dog or something.

• 10d

Why so?

• 9d

Because I do not like any of those options? If I wanted to be with an attractive jerk, I would.
      If I wanted to be with a physically unappealing nice guy, I still would. Rather than choosing any of those options, I prefer being alone though. @mits777

• 9d

I see. You prefer alone instead of those 2 options makes sense. I thought you preferred to live alone in general lol haha. Yeah of course I wouldn't be in relationship too with some girl just for being in a relationship if there isn't emotional and physical attraction.

• Of course A.

There's no point in B is there - you're never going to fall in love with them if you don't fancy them. I tried going on a few dates with a guy I didn't fancy and it was awful, every time he kissed me I just wished he'd stop. I was fond of him as a friend, but there has to be a spark or I just can't take things any further.

As for option A, you might know you're going to get hurt but you take the chance sometimes. Especially if there is no-one better around.

Obviously neither option would work out though.

• Neither lol. What kind of question is?

• The less boring guy. Both stereotypical f-boys and nice guys are often the least interesting guys I meet.
    Just have a personality and be yourself, don't try to fit into either mold.

• Why would I want either... I'm not desperate or dumb.

• I'd stay single...

• I wouldn't date either!

• because in the end of the day its not just sex a relationship. Dont get me wrong sex is a HUGE part but there are other things you know.

• Depends. If he is drop dead ugly, most likely will stay single. But if he isn't that great looking but he's alright and he is super sweet and nice, I'd go for him. If the hot guy was a jerk jokingly then I don't know maybe him. But if he was being serious, I'd choose the other guy.