Guy I have being dating has lost interest in me cos I don't want to have sex with him yet and won't send nudes?

Met this guy on snapcaht and we have being talking a lot and hung out twice he seemed really nice at first and would tell me and send me all these sweet messages but after meeting up andhanging out he has changed and will constant just asks for nudes and get pissy when I say no and he will text me asking if I want him to come over and hook up but I feel uncomfortable hooking up after not even being on a proper date and I would like to get to know someone and go on a few dates and feel comftable around them before I sleep with them maybe am just too shy. I do really like him as he has a fast car and tattoos and really fit but I think all he interested in is sex should I just count it as a loss and cut contact unless he wants to start treating me right? Anyone being in this situation?

What Guys Said 29

• i was going to come in and say u need to make choices... but then reading u have not done anything together... i guess im on ur side. its pretty sad that he feels he can feel taht he can just ask for nudes and sex for just the fact he asks... then gets pissy... who the fuck does he think he is? sounds like he put no effort at all into this? is that true? kick him in the dick. he needs to learn a valuable life lesson it seems.

i normally do have sex pretty early on in my relationships, but i have dates and go out and do things, and i believe i know the person. and if i dont like the person i won't keep them around just to fuck them. sex is a next step, when two people are getting along and like each other. it should bring u closer together. but this sounds like he just wants some puss then is going to run... and i hate saying that because it sets a standard for other guys then, that they all just want that :( and not all guys do.

also, never say a guy has bla bla bla like car or something. thats not the guy. till u get to know him, far as u know he's renting it or its his parents or some shit. i could tell u some crazy stories from some of my friends lol. u need to worry about the guy and not what he has around him, that can be easily taken away also.

• So you basically want him to like you for your personality and try to get a deep connection with you, when all the reasons you give about why you like him are extremely shallow. He likes you for your body and you like him for his body and his car. You really can't expect much more when a relationship is solely built on shallow shit like that.

• "I do really like him as he has a fast car and tattoos and [he's] really fit. . ."

The reasons you give for liking him are really shallow. Maybe he's equally shallow and only likes you because of your boobs and ass.

• Same feathers flock alike.

He just cares about his own superficial interest as much as you do. Honestly. You should stick together and keep both of each other away from the genuine dating pool.

• That depends on HIS age and on the reasons you gave.

" I do really like him as he has a fast car and tattoos "
    Honestly, I'd not consider that to be enough.

• Whoa!

You're the superficial and manipulative one here, not him. He is being honest about who he is, and to be honest, he deserves better.

It's no wonder he's lost interest.

• 15d

Because I won't sleep with him after only knowing him for a few weeks and only hung out properly once am confused what I have done here

• 15d

"I do really like him as he has a fast car and tattoos and really fit"

• Have you told him you are willing to do those things but after you too spend more time together and go on real dates?

It does get frustrating as a man sometimes though. I understand where he is coming from. However, it seems as though he only wants sex from you or sexual stimulation so be careful. Maybe he isn't worth it.

• Sounds like you don't really like him anyway if all you like are his car his tatts and his physic! Those aren't reasons to like a person, the reasons you don't like him are a testament to his mentality and more important than the reasons you do like him!

This kind of stuff is what makes me feel like there is no hope for myself because my car isn't that fast!!!

• 15d

Lol and surprised how many girls on here didn't even mention that to you wow?

• Yeah, don't fuck that guy, and don't send him nudes. He sweet talked you to get you interested, now he knows he has leverage over you because you're interested and is using your feelings against you to get some ass. Don't walk. Run. That dude is only in it for the tang. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslSw1tGZs0

• It's very obvious all he is after is your nudes and sex. Definitely don't send your nudes to anyone ever unless you are okay with them to be spread forward.

• you should just count it as a loss and cut contact with him, unless he wants to start treating you right

• Are the tattoos "deep" and "meaningful" when actually they say something like toilet or dishwasher in chinese?
    Fast cars and staying in shape I understand but tattos?

• Really? Snapchat?
    Have you even met in person?
    You new people are silly.

Stop communication; meet real people.
    Stop being lazy.

• Oh hey look the pot is calling the kettle black again.

• I smell double standard here.

• I'm sorry to hear that. It just means he wasn't truly interested in you. He just wanted sex

• He sounds abusive. I'd break it off and block him to be safe

• Send nudes.
    I didn't say they have to be yours.

• Why are you upset, he's at most as superficial as you are?

• You are going to be used by a bad boy, just accept it.

• he did you a favor.

• How do you meet someone on snapchat?

• What are you willing to do with him?

• He's just after sex. Break up.

• he sounds like a piece of shit

• You need to be straight forward with him, and if he doesn't like it just leave him.

Still, it sounds like you need to really think about what you look for in a guy too. You like him because he's fit, has tattoos and a fast car? All good things but the fact that it's those things that stand out to you most says that you're pritoritising the wrong things unless you want the kinds of guys who will fuck and chuck you.

• Cut contact if you feel he's pressuring you too much. Otherwise continue to contact him and hang around him and feel the same way you are feeling now. If you feel it's too early for you to hook up with him and send him nudes, then don't do it, and if he insists, ditch him and move on to somebody else that would respect you and is patient enough to wait until you are comfortable to hook up with them or send them nudes, typically at least three to 4 months at the earliest, maybe about a year or more.

• Whats a girls definition of a sweet message

• Sounds like a douche bag

What Girls Said 11

• Well they're scumbags! They don't see you for WHO you are and only for WHAT you are, being female, and they are only looking for sex and nothing beyond that. But you know this, so you're obviously finding all the wrong types of guys. Don't worry though! There's plenty of great guys out there, they're just a bit hard to find sometimes! But drop all of these current guys out of your life, they'll never do you any good! The very fact that they're only trying to hook up and not even actually get to know you is a huge huge huge red flag. They're looking to hook up and you're looking to date. Those two ideas don't ever mix, because booking up is temporary while dating is more of a commitment. They aren't looking for a commitment, they're looking for sex and only sex, so unless you're okay with that, then don't respond to them or even get involved with them. I hope this was helpful :)

• "I really like him because he has a fast car, tattoos and is fit" ...
    So is he nice? funny? smart? What made you want to meet him... THAT is why you should like a person. The reasons you listed are as shallow as him only wanting sex.

But yes, if he's not even properly gotten to know you, and you two haven't really known each other (not like you've been dating 2 years), and he's just demanding sex/nudes and gets angry at you? That's disrespectful. And he should either leave you alone or respect you and try harder to EARN that trust from you.

So tell him that he hasn't got the right to be angry at that, either he respects he needs to make efforts to get to know you first, or he should try elsewhere, because you won't just send it. It's all he wants though.

• A lot of guys won't hang around long if you don't put out by the second date. It depends on what you're looking for but the kind of guys you'll find on snapchat just want pussy and I'm assuming tinder is about the same too. I don't know of too many online dating sites where the guys are after a relationship other than sex. I've had friends say even Match is that way anymore.

• Leave this guy alone. Sounds like he just wants sex from you and once he gets it he will not show any signs of commitment and more than likely become distant until he completely cuts you off. I have dealt with a guy like this before. They pressure you into having sex and once they get it they dont want to put any work into keeping you around unless its about sex. Leave this guy alone while you can because you have developed a lot of feelings for him.

• No. I walk away from those guys. Fast car or not.

• It's simple to me; if he really likes me none of that matters and I'd feel the same towards him if I really liked him. I think you know he doesn't care much but you want this guy anyway. Just FYI, it sounds to me like he's probably at least snapchatting other girls so if you want commitment...

• He's a perv, RUN!!

• He's never going to treat you the way you want. Put a line under this and move on.

• I'm not surprised. You aren't what he wants. Find someone else and let him find a girl who is more full-on sexual.

• Then he is Not the right guy for you. You deserve true love and true love waits, and know love is first, marriage is first and physical intimacy is an expression of that. You deserve a man who knows this and knows you are worth this, because you are.

• You need to stop thinking about his fast car, tattoos, & fit body. lol Trust me, I've been there before. It won't help you. It'll mess you up actually. Focus on what YOU actually want. Do he want the same thing? Great! Match made in Heaven. If he does not want the same thing as you, then yes it might be very hard to do but you have to move on. Asking for a proper date & getting to know someone before u rush into sex seems to be asking for too much these days or it's just the type of guys. Pretty sure it's the latter.