Girls, How do I get a hot girlfriend if I'm fat?

Hot girls need to lower there standards and give fat guys a chance. We don't want to date fat ugly girls.

12

What Girls Said 12

• " We don't want to date fat ugly girls."
    Hold up. You want us to give you a chance, but you won't give "fat ugly girls" a chance? Interesting.

• lol so you can say the same about you saying you dont want to date fat ugly guys. So you want a fine girl and so do the hot girls too. fat guys are not fine to a lot of women. So what to do? If you are not happy about how you look or know what most girls are attracted too, change it. its up to you. Work out and eat right and stay consistent. drink lots of water. you know this. just do it and in time, you will see results and loose the weight but you gotta really be serious about it. its all in the mind. Or you can get with a girl who accpts your weight and like big guys. You know what to do. its the matter of doing it or not

• @JoyGirl RIGHT?

Bruh. I'm sitting here staring at my phone sideways and shit like, "No way I'm reading this shit right. Try a different angle."

How about you raise your own standards of yourself a little and hit the gym?

• They see me trollin'
    They hatin'~

• Give up, you dont have a chance.

But don't worry, cake always looks nice and it will love you even if you are fat.

• How bout lose weight and work out? Nobody wants a fat slob

• Just lose some fuckin weight already then

• You should be a billionaire for that

• Lose weight or stay single, it's your choice. We don't want fat ugly men either. I suspect you are a troll though! lol!

• Lol right, good-looking girls need to lower their standards just so you can have a chance with them...
    The only way you can get a hot girlfriend is if you get mail order russian baby or something similar.

• Or you could exercise?
    Then again cake does look nice...