Is something wrong with me?

I'm bout to be 27 soon, and literally all my male friends are married or engaged. Most of them are younger than me 22-25 and already have kids etc. I'm single been single all my life and now I feel kind of weird. I know attraction is not the problem, been told I'm cute handsome etc. But I have a hard time connecting with women. I am shy with strangers but trying to fix that by being more outgoing, talkative. What am I doing wrong? Please help me

What Girls Said 1

• It takes time to really find someone that you're compatible with. Also, you dont know whats really going on in their lives or if they are truly happy together. Not everything is like it seems. Your time will come, it may not be happening as fast as you would like but it will come. Give it some time, and dont rush into something just because everyone else is doing it.

• 18d

Thanks yeah that's true. I guess I just have this fear that it will never happen. It just dwells on my mind some time for days at a time. I think of that saying "don't let life pass you by."

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing is 'wrong' with you. Don't give in to this stupid society's views that being an introvert is a 'disease'. It's not.

Just focus on yourself first. Do what you like, work towards your goals etc. Forget about women, they will cross your path when you least expect it.

• NO? Do what you wanna do.. don't look at what you're friends have or what you don't. If you wanna get married soon go out find you a lady man if not... than do your thing everyone walks a different path in life. You just have to walk yours plan out your goal make sure your straight for whatever's about to head your way I wish the best of luck man.

• Well that depends on what you really want out of yourself.. Quit worrying about the status quo.

• Just be yourself and be confident. There's a woman out there that wants you. If one rejects you, just get over it and move onto the next.