Why do women exclude men of a certain race/s for negative experiences, but if they have the same with another race but don't exclude them?

So gag what's your thoughts?

• I exclude Asian men for negative experiences but I would never do that to other races of men even if i have the same negative experiences with them
  • I'll exclude Black men for negative experiences but i would never do that to other races of men even if i have the same negative experiences with them
  • I exclude Indian/white/hispanic etc men for negative experiences but i would never do that to other races of men even if i have the same negative experiences with them
  • Results
16d According to the poll it seem like black men are held to a different standard than guys of other races. Black men be on your best behavior, you because women aren't putting up with B. S. off of you like they would other races. lol
16d Lol silenced the whole GaG with this lol!!

What Girls Said 4

• You can be discriminated for everything, you can't please everyone no matter what.

• What if you exclude them just because you aren't attracted to them? Is that allowed in your world?

• 16d

That's not the question I ASKED if one had NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES with them. I swear people will do anything for a xper point.

• 16d

Dude.. I am trying to watch a movie. So I am going to mute this question. Plus this is getting very boring.

• 16d

Skip over next time like I said you didn't like this question find another one

• I don't personally, but my guess is they didn't like the race like that too much to begin with

• 16d

Honest answer

• 16d

I know, people will exclude their own race or certain races for BS that they had to put up with but will give a pass to other races if they go through the same with them.

• 16d

That's some weird logic lol I would treat everyone equally, I would be just as mad at the next person if they did the same thing

• What is that question?

• 16d

What do you mean?

• 16d

I wanted to see how serious you were

• 16d

Sure you did

What Guys Said 1