What's the difference between a guy who is persistent in a good way vs a guy who is persistent and annoying you?

as title , let me know !

Most Helpful Girl

• The difference is whether I'm interested in him or not.
    Persistent+I like him=Guy who puts in effort to make this work
    Persistent+I don't like him=Guy who can't respect the word "no"

• 18d

How can the guy tell whether you are just being patient / playing "hard to get "
      Or wether he is just being annoying?
      Would you even respond if he was annoying?

• 18d

Ask her if she is interested in you. It's as easy/hard as that. If she doesn't say yes right away then it's a no. Someone who "plays hard to get" is not someone you should be wasting your time on. Plenty of women try to be polite, but it's silly and it leads people on. If she's not obviously interested in you then she's not interested. Better to have missed a chance than to be pushy and bothersome. You can find someone else who will give you that enthusiastic "yes!".

My boyfriend was patient and persistent, but I made it clear to him that even though I wanted to take it slow, I was definitely interested.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're asking in terms of dating, then the only difference is whether or not I am attracted to the guy.

• Depends on what he is being persistent about. It all depends on the topic and whether an individual finds it annoying or not to talk about.

What Guys Said 3

• All you need to do is show her you're interested but that you also have self respect. So never chase, give girls two or three strikes. After she gets them, pass the ball to her court and let her do the rest.

They will almost always come to you and try to make you chase, even if they don't like you that way. All you have to do is stay strong and show that you see what she's doing. Eventualy she will come to you, either giving up with the games or out of frustration because you're outgaming her without even trying. Not many men do this enough.

• 18d

I realize it sounds like the bs advice from dating sites, but it works 99% of the time if you established some sort of communication with her.

• In a good way, he's incredibly attractive.

Annoying, he isn't attractive.

• The only difference is whether the girl like him. If she likes him but putting up a faint sense of chasing then he is persistent in a good way. If she is blowing him off and giving clear signs she doesn't want him but he keeps coming back then he is persistent in an annoying way.

It all based on whether the girl likes you.

• 18d

How can you tell when the girl is just letting you chase but likes you or she's not interested?