Has anyone ever fell in love with a fellow gag user?

Or know of people who have? I even heard of two gag users who met on gag and got married.

What Guys Said 17

• I've known gag women who are interesting and compelling over the years but I would need more exposure to them for it to be anything more.

• That didn't happen to me yet. And I don't think it will happen.

• Well I have had crushes. I think I actually confessed (though neither didn't go anywhere at all)

• I know some GAG couples on here.

I've crushed a bit here and there but the distance and some other things kept me from falling completely for someone

• No lol

• lol no... how would that even happen?

• 11d

it's actually happened to me and a lot of other gag users it seems 😂 just talking, and learning about the other person... I don't know really it just happens 😊

• 11d

well how about that... /surprised.

• I have and we're in a ldr as of right now. We're trying to figure out when to meet, we've only talked and texted, sent pictures and stuff like that.

• I remember them!
    I was friends with lady on my old account 💔 I forgot her name though

Yes I have fallen in love, but it hasn't manifest anything more than a few phone calls and video chats, she lives too far 😞

• 0|0
  • I'm not in love with her but I think extremely highly of her. She's an awesome person and fun to hang out with @sofeckinaddicted

• Lots of times I''ve gotten many false alarm boners on here over the years.

• I did it also...,

• No. Also I dont think anyone could have a crush on me irl either

• I suppose so if a LDR counts

• Yes
    sunflower is very lovely llol

• I started talking to someone once, but it never really went anywhere.

• i luv u all long time

What Girls Said 7

• it's happened to a few people here
    but will it actually work out?
    who knows

i've heard of that married couple too
    unusual circumstance

• I flew to Texas to meet someone from gag I had feelings for. Idiot or what /:

• 11d

Oh no did it not work out? 😕

• 9d

Aww... you're a unicorn in the forest, that's for sure. But the thing to remember is life really is like a river, there's always something new coming down the stream, or another bend we didn't know was there. Lives ebb and flow, mixing and mingling with each other, and each has its effect on the other, whether we realize it or not. Two days ago, I didn't know you. If two days can make that much difference, what can a week make? A month? The right person for you is out there - you'll meet up with them when the time is right. And I do like you, for what it's worth. :)

• 9d

@Streamhopper I hope you're right. Thank you

• I don't know but I hope so cuz that'd be so cuteeee.

• Lmao me.
    How sad, huh?

• 11d

I don't think it's sad I've done (am doing) the same lol. Did it not work out? 😕

• 11d

yep haha.
      just we can never tell people how we actually met (too embarrassing haha). had to make up stories. surprised no one has called us out for nothing adding up haha

• 11d

Haha I know I wouldn't tell either 😂

• nope, but I do know a couple

• Lolllllllllllllllllllllll... no

• Yeah I did we had a LDR but we live so far (different countries) we decided after a while to remain really good friends. We were also both going through some personal stuff and every attempt to schedule time to meet didn't work out. TBH if not for the oceans separating us we'd probably be happily married too lol

• 9d

haha thats good so u still like him tho?

• 9d

@Iamhereee Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Welcome to Gag! It's awesome here in my opinion :) Good luck!

• 9d

thank you lady, we will see it :)