Am I correct in being offended by his question?

I met a guy named Brandon at a party this weekend. He asked for my number and I gave it to him, I'm 15, he's 17. He called me the day after and told me I remind him of his friend with benefits from Monterrey (he's only been here 2 months) because I have big boobs then he had the audacity to ask me if I wanted to be his friend with benefits. I was offended and went off on him and now he's telling everyone how I reacted making me seem like the bad guy. Was I wrong in getting mad? How can I deal with situations where guys just want to be friends with benefits and nothing more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, depends what you said. I mean, you where probably interested in getting to know him and all he wants to do is fuck you. I would be offended by that. But, at least he was honest and open with what he wanted and came right out and asked you. It was blunt, but many people are looking for only that and would not mind. No awkward games or guessing. You might have been a bit over the top with him because he upset you which maybe wasn't called for. A simple, No thank you was probably all you needed to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. you did the right thing and bump what other think. he is just mad that you put him in his place which was well deserved. What he said was very inappropriate and you clearly demand respect and thats to be proud of. Teell your side like he told his but really who cares what they think. you know the truth and you know that what he said was out of line and immature. You dealt with it right and you continue. Make these guys respect you and thats by letting them know how to come at you and that you are more than just some fun. At your age, most guys just want fun only and are used to gettin it so easily that they think of all woman in that way which is why they come at you that way but you gotta let them know you are not that type of female. The right guy will never come at you that way and will appreciate your standards. Keep it up

What Guys Said 2

• Welcome to my world.

• Well he wants to f you. If you feel same call him b.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not wrong. You deal with those guys but not talking to them.

• You deserve so much better, he is telling you what he only wants and listen to him and tell him no and goodbye.

• I personally would have taken it as a compliment and then given him a yes or no answer.

But that's just me. People that get offended by everything annoy me. Not saying you are one of those people, by the way.