What does it mean when someone tells you what they want in a girl and they throw in the word sexual?

Does this imply sex very early on in dating someone? I am a virgin and i don't think this is something i should tell a guy over text and i never even met in person yet. I met him online. He seems great except for the fact that i know myself it will take me a long time before i feel ready to do it with someone. Should i not go out with him at all?

What Guys Said 1

• If someone said that they are looking for a girl who is 'sexual' then it would suggest that they want a girl who is sexually active and sexually aware. If you are not ready to engage in sex yet then I would consider this a red flag. The person is already dropping hints about sexual activity.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him that you wish to wait for a while before getting sexual with a person. If he won't respect that, then you can stop contacting him.