How come you never see black couples out and about or going on dates vs whites couples?

I stay in Washington DC, and when Im out and about I rarely see black couples out on dates its always white couples. Why do some of you think that is?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• From what I saw during a stay I Washington DC its because only white middle class people and the working classes made up of mostly black people are too busy working serving food in a job that doesn't pay enough to go out to a restaurant.

• Go to a Denny's there usually there

• Racist joke: Because they come out after dark!

Bada BOOM!

Heard that one in the 80s.

• I notice that too. Look for families as well and the black dad is missing most of the time.

• 17d

Stereotypes, shame.

• 17d

@freyanna1017 just observing. Try it and you will definitely see. And what you see will match the statistics that 72% of black babies are born to single moms, google it.

• Not sure, there are plenty of black people there , maybe there aren't as many black couples

What Girls Said 2

• They probably don't go to the same places as you'd expect, like instead of a restaurant we'll go to the skating rink or bowling or whatever

• I work with a lot of black women. And the majority of them are single mothers.

• 16d

Things black women don't want to hear

• 16d

@cchris987 No they dont... But I also work with some older ladies...60s and 70s. Most of them are married and has been for a while.