Does anyone else see the contradiction of women loving to be pursued, vs men looking needy?

So I suppose, how do you pursue without looking needy?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see any contradiction in what you said. Women appreciate being pursued, but they don't want needy approaches. It reeks of desperation when people do that.

What Guys Said 5

• You can pursue without looking needy.

If I've been 3 hours without having any food, I'll be hungry, but you won't see it. If I've been 7 days without food, you'll clearly see and sense my need for food.

Exchange the word "food" for "pussy".

• 10d

Yeah...3hours or 7 days, you will still need to go for the food? And in 7 days somebody else has got your food;)

• You can chase women without being needy. Needy is when you are not happy with yourself without having a woman (or whatever item/title). And yes women can also be needy. But just wanting to be approached or wanting to approach is not needy.

Both have their own mechanism and both can be needy, but now you are comparing women's mechanism vs being a needy guy.

• They want to be pursued by hot, non-creepy guys. If they say you're too needy then you were being creepy and/or not hot enough for them.

• I'm desperate as fuck straight up, pretty much why I would be better of not being at all. I'm not going to lie I'm a ugly fuck with nothing to offer lol what do you expect that's reality just die alone and lights out + no more bills. Just put change in a jar till you have enough to bang a upscale hooker and you can cut out all the b/s emotions and effort and get whatever you want without the head ache any guy that disagrees on that is a liar!!!

• And if I look? So what?