He hasn't texted back?

OK so there is this guy that I am totally into and we have been texting each other back in forth for about a month. He is always the one to text me first. So five days ago he texted me but I never texted him back for three days cause I always here about making the guy chase you and not making it seem that you are needy. So I texted him three days later and he texted back, but the next day I noticed that he didn't text me cause he always texted me in the morning to see how I am doing. So later that day I texted him but he hasn't texted back in two days. What should I do? I don't want to seem needy and text him.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a limit to making him chase you... If you exaggerate in pretending you don't care, he might actually give up. How would you feel if you always texted a guy in the morning and had constant convos, but one day he suddenly takes 3 days to answer you? I would think I was annoying him!