How do you know when you are ready to date again?

So I broke up with my ex a few months ago we went out for a few months. We broke up because she still had feelings for her ex and was trying to fix her relationship with me at the same time so never really put in that much of an effort into it, but since we broke up I constantly think about what if that didn't happen what if she put in as much effort has she did with her other boyfriends with me. She went back to that ex and I'm very interested in this girl at work but I don't think I'm ready and I don't ever see me ready ever again my feelings aren't going away 4 my ex and I'm afraid that if my ex broke up with her boyfriend and I was dating this girl and she wanted to start over I would leave her 4 my ex and I don't want to do that to her. Please any advice is helpfully am I ready? if not what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to remember the quote "Don't make someone a priority if they only make you an option." As much as you love your ex, you can't sit around and wait and hope that she comes back. It will only cause more hurt in the long run. Try talking to the girl at work a little and see how it feels. If you are constantly comparing her to your ex or thinking about your ex the whole time, maybe you aren't ready. But If you are- GO FOR IT. If your ex wants to come back to you down the road, then maybe that will happen later in life- but it sounds like you will be happier if you just move on to someone who cares about you a little more than she did. Everything works out in the end.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0