Deep voice on a girl?

I've always had a pretty deep voice and while it isn't "manly" or anything, I am pretty insecure about it and I always wish I had a higher pitched voice lol... What do you guys think about deep-voiced girls? (i. e should i rock it and not care or should i get my vocal cords surgically removed so nobody ever has to hear me speak again) All answers are appreciated (:

What Guys Said 4

• In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5GlqCCRuF0 there is a girl at 0:39 with a deep voice, i think she is pretty hot honestly.

Honestly the best advice i would give you is to work on being feminine as much as you can, you may have a deep voice, but make sure, your body, and your behavior is so feminine that it actually makes you more attractive to be different.

• Good chance you can make a career with a voice like that. At minimum, a radio career. If you are good looking, maybe even acting like Lauren Bacall.

• ıt doesn't matter

• Girl with deep voice is pretty hot in my opinion. Just as long as it's NOT "I'm bat man!" Deep voice. Or deeper than my voice

What Girls Said 2

• I have a deeper/rasper voice, but it doesn't sound manly. I was insecure about it, but now I own it :)

• I consider that attractive, but then again I am a woman, so...