Have you ever cheated on your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Please fill free to answer anonymously!

• never
  • almost
  • yes
  • no

What Guys Said 18

• never

• Never till now and will never cheat, but if I get cheated the one who cheats me will pay for it. I tell any girl since we begin the relationship that if they find anyone better then me they better tell me and break up, I will gladly accept and value the sincerity instead of they cheating on me.

• No I have not

• Never have. If i felt the urge I would hopefully have the decency to break it off first.

• I would never cheat on my girlfriend and never have cheated on my past girlfriends. I always wonder why anybody would cheat on someone u truly love.

• Of course. Iv cheated on all of my past girlfriends and my wife most weekends, any opportunity. Until I got with my current fiance, she has no problem with me seeing other women so I don't need to keep it from her. I will never 'cheat' again.

• No I'm not a dick.

• Never

• Not my personality.

• No way. That is way too messed up.

• Nope, I never had a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend and I never will because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• i think the percentages r wrong in my opinion -because each and every one of them cheated on me one way or the other--why should i trust them? they don't DESERVE a GOOD man or husband

• never

• never have never will

• yes, i have. and i accept she dumped me, but it was just impulse.

• I've cheated on an ExGF because of the total lack of physical intimacy and sex in the relationship! Before cheating, my exGF said she try and change this area of our relationship however she constantly turned me down whenever i initiated it so i was fed up and went elsewhere for sex. I have absolutely no regrets for cheating on her.

• 11d

Thanks for the upvotes ladies 😉😘

• Hmm sort of. But we weren't exactly together

• "Cheating" means different things to different people. Some people think it only means having sex with another partner while you are married; some people think "cheating" is flirting with someone else while you are in a monogamous relationship.

My divorce took 4 years to become final; it is a long boring story I don't want to repeat. There was an attempt at reconciliation but we were separated continuously for the last 2 1/2 years. About a year before the divorce became final, I began having sex with a girlfriend. I did not consider that cheating because I had no standing promise of faithfulness to me wife.

What Girls Said 13

• Technically yes and no. I was 18 during the time and my first boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. Well turns out he feel in love with me and we dated for a couple of months after that. I ended up meeting an old classmate at the grocery store we started talking and exchanged numbers. I always had a crush on him and I wanted to try being with him sexually. Well I went back and broke off the relationship with my boyfriend. I started dating this new guy and the sex was great but my ex still contacted me. So I started having sex with him too. My boyfriend was a bad boy type and I knew that but he was better looking than my ex. My bad boy type boyfriend I was sure cheated on me with other girls. In a way I feel he deserved it. Anyways I was young and regret ever hurting my first boyfriend. I haven't cheated ever since and won't ever do it again. I have learned that cheating comes from selfishness. You don't think about how other people feel. I have never told anyone I cheated but technically I feel that my ex was a bad boy anyways and he did it to me. Plus I feel he wouldn't have been hurt in hearing that I cheated since he was a jerk anyway.

• never did n never would

• No. I have not.

• never

• Never, no.

• Nah wtf I would be grateful if I have the one person dealing with my ass. Forget 2.

• Never did bug was afraid I might wheƱ I was with my ex. So I pretty much avoided people so as I stay faithful, not out of love for him but because I knew that if I cheated I couldn't live with myself.

• Nope.

• No never have never will.

• I'm wondering why should anyone cheat if there's a real love

• Nah son

• Nope never cheated on the ex boyfriends I have had or the current one I have now but I have been cheated on by my ex boyfriends in the past.

• Thought about it yes but actually do it no! I'm not trading long term happiness for short term bliss. Plus I would not be able to look at myself the same the guilt and shame would eat me up. I would never want to hurt my partner like that:(