My boyfriend ignores me for a few days when he is upset?

My boyfriend whenever he is upset or mad he stops talking to me for a few days... I'm not sure how to handle it.

What Guys Said 2

• he just needs some time alone

• 16d

He gives me no warnings so I don't even know he is

• 16d

He just randomly stops talking to me

• Well your boyfriend acts like a child find yourself a grown man 👍

What Girls Said 1

• Funny because my boyfriend did almost the same at the beginning of the relationship. I have a big mouth sometimes and said something that has upset him (not on purpose) and then he wouldn't talk to me for hours or short answers. Not even if we were alone together. So I've become really mad because that several times and have had many conversations and eventually the problem solved itself.
    I asked my dad about it and according to him it's some sort of immaturity. I've never known the real reason behind it (except he got upset by something i said appearantly) but you can always try to talk about it and maybe your boyfriend will be more clear about it than my boyfriend at that time to me.