Are men intimidated by these types of women?

I got a late start as in career/school. I work two jobs and attend school. I don't have much of a life since last year. But I've notice most men that talk to me seemed to be turned off by this.

I honestly believe it's because I don't have much time to date. But can it be something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Intemindated? Yes.. Turned off, no.

There's a programmer in a department adjacent to mine and when ever I'm around her I get really shy and she knows I think she's pretty because I always smile at her. We always smile at each other but its just respect that's all. Not at all turned off. I am not in the psoition to date her but man is she hot

What Guys Said 19

• You said you don't have much of a life, and with 2 jobs + school, where would the guy fit in? It's not surprising he is put off, your work/life balances seems skewed.

Seriously though, you and some others need to drop the idea men are intimidated by you, very few men would be intimidated by a woman.

• They are turned off for other reasons than being intimidated. Nothing intimidating about it - but your lack of time (for them) as well as your priorities on career/school is a major turn-off for plenty men.

• Men with little to no success in life, might be intimidated.

Now i think what turns men off from you, is that you don't have much time to dedicate to a possible relationship.

• I would personally not mind at all. I was never someone to set time apart for fun and hobbies. I enjoy pursuing my career/study more.
    I would actually prefer someone like you to a person who is constantly out partying it up. It makes for a more compatible relationship.

• I think the lack of free time would be a problem for a number of guys due to the fact it would be hard to schedule dates

• It's because you have no spare time. This female reflex of always wanting to turn a rejection around ("he's afraid of commitment", "he's intimidated", "he must be gay", etc...) is incredibly narcissistic and needs to die.

• Lacking much time to date is not intimidating.

• why did u get a late start on career and school?

• Yeah a lot of stuff. Your age is differently one. You pasted your prim. Why dated a women got no time for me. How can you make a guy happy?

• Why would that intimidate me? I could give a rats ass whether you work one job or five.

• No I am not intimidated

• Not really intimidated but more worried that you'll never have time for them because you have a busy life.

• I dont think its that.

• Men are intimidated by all women.

• Nope.

• Only insecure men are intimidated by them.

• How do you look and what kind of vibe do you put out (approachable or no?). That's FAR more important than what you're doing for a living for most guys.

• There not intimidated in any way they just see career women with no time as bad for relationships and only good for a quick pump and dump.

• it depends on what men you want to attract. me for example, sluts hate me by default. but its ok i didn't want sluts in my lfe in the first place. some good girls on the other hand seem to like me.. .

What Girls Said 3

• You're right, you'll never have any time and a relationship does require some effort. Think about it if you had time for a relationship but your interest had your schedule. You'd basically never see them.

• men are intimidated by no women get a grip... .

• Most men want a lot of attention, and work can make that difficult. It's a balancing act.

• 16d

all women do. and will cheat if the guy works too much but complain he's not making enough money if he gives her the latter

• 15d

I agree, there are women the same way.