What is going on here ?

I was good friends with a girl and then I started to have feelings for her , I told her outside the club one night that I really really liked her and thought she was beautiful and we were about to kiss when her friend came over and butted in so I got food and went home with the two of them ,

ever since then she's started to ignore me a bit but her best friend told me that she really liked me too and I was confused , now I asked her their best friend why she was ignoring me and she said she's seeing someone , so the following night in the club she seen me out and kept walking past me about 5 or 6 times looking for my attention and when she seen me and I seen her she waved over to the dance floor so I just waved , what's with all the games she has me really confused and I need advice to what's going on cause I don't?

anyone

What Girls Said 1

• Her best friend could have confessed feelings for you - so she had to make choice between having you and hurting her friend or giving her friend a chance with you.

That's the way I see it. I don't think she's playing games but reluctantly doing what she thinks is the right thing. Maybe she's waiting for you to choose her - that way she couldn't be blamed for going after a guy her best friend liked.

Try talking to her alone, tell her that you thought there was something there and see what happens.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 0