What does it mean when a guy says this to you on the first date?

On Saturday, we were just hanging out but it later turned into a date. Before I went home, we were laying down and he said "I can't figure you out... I wanna know how your brain works." What does it mean when he says that?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm curious (it's in my username) how exactly did your time on Saturday go from just hanging out to being a date? How did that work? Did you both address that and agree that you were gonna call it a date?

• 9d

it went really really well. we didn't really address it, but from what im telling everyone they said it deff turned into a date.

• 9d

Oh okay. Sounds like he meant he just wanted to get to know you better and find out what makes you tick. Which means he's showing interest in YOU.

• 8d

id assume so since we made out for an hour lol thank you! I'll deff try to somehow try to help him out with that

• that as every man he is buffled by your female weirdness.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably that you're playing hard to get and not giving him too much ("playing it cool")... so he wants to get to know you better!

• 9d

do you possibly know how I can go about "helping" him to get to know me better? flirty text when i see him or something?

• 9d

Light touches to his arm/leg when he's taking about something that interests you, non-creepy (lol) eye contact, giggles, attention to his interests and remembering things he's mentioned and rebringing them up.. those all work!

• Sounds like he's not good at reading emotions and he's confused what you are thinking. He might be a little insecure and worry that you aren't telling him everything.