I am 23, but I look like a teenager who has barely started high school. Is that the reason why no one of my age finds me attractive?

I don't know what to do to make myself look little bit more older and mature. How should I dress.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd have to see a picture, tbh. but in general, no. Guys tend to like younger-looking girls. If anything, they probably assume that you will not be interested in older men, because they don't know you are the same age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possible it's the same for me so. Not wear hoodie, large clothes and dress up a bit more (no sneakers) but rather boots.

What Guys Said 1

• Insufficient data. Unclear if you are physically immature, mentally immature, or fashionable immature.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a friend that looks like a 11 year old Kirsten Dunst. She tried everything and nothing worked, She even tried makeup but that didn't work, the clothes she wore didn't help either. The only thing that helped her was her voice and the way she acts.

• I'm on the same boat... I look like a lollipop headed teenager with a poor fashion sense.

• Don't worry :) All you need to you is learn how to wear some pretty eyeliner and it'll bring your featured out nicely, while not making you look so young.