Do all or just some guys think this is sexy and why?

So I was in one relationship for 16 years and now I am trying to figure out how this all works. I am not dumb it's just I was with him since I was 13 so anything I know is from him. Well now that I'm out and about and talking to friends and guys, I am realizing that some stuff that I think is hot isn't thought to be by most and other things that are thought to be I am like I don't get it lol. So my question is about sucking his fingers after he fingers you, do or don't? If I'm trying to be sexy is that safe way to go or a risky one? Lol lastly why is it sexy?
Thanks

What Guys Said 3

• I was in a previous relationship where my ex would do that, and I thought it was sexy as all hell. Especially with the accompanying look to go with it. There's just something fiery and primal about having a taste of yourself in that moment.

Thumbs up from me as a pretty safe bet haha

• I find it really hot.

• I think it's very sexy thinking of you tasting yourself. Yes, that's hot, very.

• 11d

so you would say it is safe assume most guys think it's hot?

What Girls Said 1

• I think plenty of men consider that sexy.