Are we more than friends?

We've known each other for about a year but have gotten pretty close in the last 3 months or so. We've always been flirty and we drunkenly had sex a little over a month ago. Nothing really changed aster that. We never sat down and talked about it but we were never awkward and sometimes one of us mentions it in passing. We hang out a lot one on one, sometimes out, sometimes at his place. We've never done anything else sexual but there is definitely sexual tension. A few friends have asked me if we're dating and I just respond with "I don't know, but I'd like to." I feel like he would like to be in a relationship but I don't want to look too pushy or clingy.

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't seem pushy or clingy. Just ask him if he's looking for a relationship. If he likes you, he'll say yes and you can start dating. If he says no, you don't have to wonder about it anymore. He's probably feeling the exact same things you are.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're fuck-buddies.
    Anyway, you should probably ask him how he feels about the thing you have and whether he would like to be involved in a relationship with you.