How much time a day or a week do you spend texting or talking to your significant other?

im curious what is the norm for other people.
Please share.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 20

• One of us will send a good morning text, and a response. We'll have a short conversation about each others day in the evening, and we'll say good night.
    Periodically we will throw in the getting to see each other planning texts when applicable as well. Sometimes there's a question we need to ask in the middle of the day...
    Basically whenever we feel like it.

• We text everyday but it isn't 24/7. Every now and then after work or before bed we'll talk in a phone call. But I usually get to see him 4-5/7 days so we don't need to text constantly.

• Hours upon hours. Literally we will text nonstop some days.

Then again, other days we barely talk at all

• 5-8 texts a day I would guess.

• everyday/everynight

• not much

• We live together and work for the same company, so a lot haha

• Everyday all day until he falls asleep.

• We text any chance we get.
    Long distance sucks haha

• We text everyday, starting with whoever wakes up first which is him and ends with whoever sleeps first which is him as well! It's mostly just about stuff that we are doing and random stuff. We have been together for 6.5 years and our texts are still sweet and cheesy with lots of hearts and smileys! :)

• When we were together, we would usually speak for long hours at night, until 3 am sometimes.

• A number of texts randomly during the day.

• I see my boyfriend twice a week and rarely talk to him unless its to make plans to hangout

• Hours. Can't get enough of him. This is assuming he can communicate at work which varies.

• My boyfriend and I are looking distance but we talk 24/7 no lie.

• Wondering this too!

• Maybe like 10 hours or more it depend; we talk a lot before going to bed and we talk a lot too when we're at work so.

• I'm kind of lucky... my boyfriend lives 3 minutes away so we don't speak everyday. If we do, it's mostly about making tentative plans. We practically see each other every day. We're both very laidback people so it's nice to be with someone whose the same.

• My boyfriend and I talk any chance we can get. His serving in the military so it's hard to find time to talk but we generally do find time weather it's by texting, phone call, FaceTime, or Skype.

• 14d

My crush is going into infantry. I wish you guys the best!

• 14d

@AveryAnne thank you and I wish you the best as well.

• What about a crush?

• 15d

That applies too.

• 15d

He won't initiate contact.

• 15d

He is one of those guys that isn't on his phone much and also isn't the best texter. He is better conversing over Skype, but we only did that once.