Your preferred date?

If you had an option of a guy either taking you to an art museum, to appreciate/make fun of all the cool things you see, then going out to dinner? Or going to a dinner first, and then having him take you out dancing, which would you have more fun on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dancing would make me uncomfortable and I've never been to an art museum. So I'd definitely pick that, sounds like a fun adventure.

• 16d

You've never been to an art museum? Ahh man, they're so much fun. It's great to walk around and talk about what you think each piece means, and then laugh about it. I'm Actually a professional at pretending to interpret paintings that make no sense haha

• 15d

Thanks for the MH!

• 15d

No problem! Thank you for being awesome

What Girls Said 5

• Museum then dinner. That sounds fun.

• 15d

Excellent choice! I enjoy dates where you get to talk and pick the other persons brain to find out more about them. Museums are a fun way to do that, especially art museums where I can pretend to know what they mean haha

• Going to an art museum and then dinner. I love museums.

• 17d

Nice! That's a solid choice. I love going to museums too. It's a good way to pick someone's brain to see how they interpret different pieces of art. Even if neither person has no idea what's going on haha at the very least it makes for a solid laugh

• 16d

Haha yeah it sounds like he's quite the art connoisseur. That's awesome though, it's always nice to meet girls who are into actually learning something on a date, and not just talking about superficial stuff. Thanks for your opinion!

• 16d

Haha 😁 right! I actually thought I was kind of nerdy because I get weird looks from people when I tell theme lol and right exactly and you're welcome!

• Art nuseum. Don't really care about dinner.

• 16d

Nice choice! Art museums are so much fun. I like to walk around and see if I can guess what each piece means. And even if I'm wrong, I can laugh about it with the other person. And no dinner? You do eat food though right?

• 16d

Of course I eat food. I just don't like planned dinner dates, and prefer winging it.

• The second. I like moving not standing around looking at boring shit.

• First, would probably feel a little awkward dancing on a first date

• 17d

It was more of a general date, not necessarily a first date haha I agree though that dancing with music so loud it makes your ears bleed, wouldn't be the best place to get to know someone. As much as I enjoy shouting at the top of my lungs haha

What Guys Said 0