What do women think of guys in suits?

2 reasons why I'm asking this question

1. I once heard suits are to women as lingerie is to men.

2. I'm a guy and i need dating adbice, so hopefully asking this question will help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys in suits. They look classy. It's my thing. When I see a man in a proper suit I barely can keep myself from starring.🙈

What Girls Said 34

• I have never heard it describe as number 1, but that fits SO PERFECTLY. Suits often seem to have a magical effect that they make the majority of men look more attractive than their regular get-ups. I think it's more what a suit implies though. Suits often cause women to think of business men & business men are usually powerful type men. Biggest turn-ons for most gals: Financial security, confidence, & gentlemenly behavior. Men in movies in suits usually depict all 3 of these qualities. Hell! My boyfriend wears a fancy vest sometimes & I'm constantly undressing him with my mind. So yeah, I'd say getting yourself a suit would most likely benefit you quite well in the dating game.

• Suits make most guys look hotter. As looking all prim+proper would for anyone, be it a guy in a suit or a woman in a dress+tights/thigh highs.

Would it make me get down on my knees for a guy whose baseline for attractiveness is a 2, though? No.

• I really like suits. I think dressing up needs to come back in style. It just makes you feel special when someone takes the time to look nice for you.

• i am indifferent... but looks "too formal" in my opinion so meh

• Those fitted suits are sexy. But it wouldn't be sexy at all if the person wearing it has a horrible personality. No suit can fix that error in my opinion so as long as you have a good personality, it doesn't really matter what you wear (as long as you're clean lol) people will be attracted to you.

• seeing my guy in his suits takes my breath away every time. And he wears a suit every day. Super hot!

• When I first saw my ex he was in a suit. m and that was love/lust at first sight. Suits can be like porn for me if they're the right colour and cut and the right guy is in it.

• I think suits and dress shirts are probably one of the sexiest things a guy can wear. Those and basketball shorts for some reason. It's just masculine and harsh angles on a suit accentuate a man's physique.

• I love guys in suits. They're hot 😍

• Hot. 😍

• Nope, I don't like suits.

• I really like suits, but only a particular fit otherwise I'm indifferent towards them

• i dont really like suits that much, but there's nothing wrong with them

• very attractive

• I love seeing a guy wear a nice suit, it's very attractive.

• Oh my god. Suits are 😥🔥👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅.

Enough said.

• For me personally, it makes a guy 10x more attractive

• I find it very attractive depending how the guy looks wearing one...😊

• Very attractive indeed

• I generally don't like it or think nothing of it. I prefer more laid back style for men

• I mean it can look hot, but for some reason I've never been too crazy about them on a man.

• I'm not one of those girls who's especially attracted to guys in suits.

• Hot/sexy/attractive.

• Tailored fitted suits a man look hot and sexy

• Once I see a guy in a suit, u can judge how he looks, its sort of a gauge for me, after the suit if your attractive it doesn't matter what you wear because that's the image I base him on

• I like bikers, so I love a guy that wears leather. Maybe a leather suit

• I love them amongst other things.

• look dandy like gandy.

• 1. Not true
    2. Some girls find it overly attractive, some don't. I mean it's not like it looks ugly to me but it's not super sexy either.

• 😍😍😍😍

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 3

• it really depends on the girl.

some like guys that dress like thugs.

some like guys that dress preppy.

some like guys that wear suits.

every girl is different.

• Most but not all women like men in a suit that's well fitting. A random suit that doesn't fit does not look good. But a well cut suit looks good on most men, because they are cut in such a way as to convey power. It's not just an association thing 'oh guys in suits are powerful', though that reinforces it. They're actually designed the way they are for a reason. They emphasize a v- taper, etc.

However standing around randomly in suits can make you look like a tool. If you're wearing a suit for work or the occasion, it likely improves your looks.

• They are definitely turned on a bit with a guy in a suit