Should I just accept the fact no guy would ever like me and that I'll be single forever?

It seems like guys don't like me, they only wanna hookup and I'd say no. I don't get what I'm doing wrong people would tell me I'm attractive and that I have a good personality and that I'm nice, sweet, friendly and stuff and these are what friends, cusmtors and random people say but guys Never really appoch me or talk to me, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Like most of my friends are in relationships right now or they have been and guys apprch/talk to them. But I've only dated 1 guy before. So should I just accept the fact that I'l be single forever and just do whatever. I mean I definitely do have a future like I'm in college for my mba (business) and with my career I do plan on making pretty good money and being a manger or in the financial part and eventually have my own business

What Guys Said 8

• Most people are wary of involvement because of past trauma and disappointment. You can't depend on guys approaching you any longer. Most of us are not into the traditional dating scene where we have to pay for everything and the girl is playing the field on us.

Personally, I stopped doing that at 17. Most of feel girls should meet us halfway, so you may have to approach a guy yourself! Choose one that seems nice, even if shy.

Don't go after the guys with big money. Yu are likely to just be played; those guys are mostly only looking for hook ups and then goodbye.

• 13d

I don't expect a guy to be tadtiional at all because I'm not either lol but The thing is if you approach guys most likely they will reject you because you'll look too easy or desperate but giving signs I think would be a better idea? It's also hard to tell who's the nice guy? And trust me I'm not looking for the guy with big money if you mean it litearlu I already have a lot myself from my job and parents and I'm the future I'll have my career all I want is the guy to actually be nice and treat me good and want more than just sex and just something real

• 11d

Yes, i want women to ask me out cuz i can not do it.

• 10d

Good for you. At your age, many guys only want sex... so pick a guy you think won't be like that, and ask HIM for a quick coffee and conversation. Pick other such guys until you find a winner.

I think that will work out for you, Have patience!

• Of course not, you're too young to give up. Don't they approach you? Take the lead of your life and approach them yourself, never count on others to do what you can do yourself. I'm sure you'll get good results.

• If you "accept" that then you are basically guaranteeing it will happen.

You're young, this is the time to have that no strings attached fun because it becomes less common as you get older. There's plenty of time for being serious and settling down later.

• It could be that you are just in the wrong dating pool. You are super cute. You sound like a pretty serious person. This is good, but most people are not very serious and will be intimidated by your drive. Eventually you will meet a serious guy and he will be crazy for you.

• You should do what you want for sure, but don't throw away dating forever just yet! There is still plenty of time for that to happen. Enjoy doing things for yourself and go after what you want while you do not have to worry about anyone else

• You don't be single forever but I have a really attractive female friend who's having the same problem as you! It mostly goes down to the fact that most men aren't looking for a relationship at this time. I'm in college and I think being in a committed relationship would have many challenges, so why try? Plus attractive women are intimidating and a vast majority are promiscuous. As far as I can remember, of all the hot women I've known, only one wasn't messing around. It's just how it is; my opinion is that you just have a stereotype against you.

• Make a bumble
    Put yourself out there
    It's the 21st century and it's harder to approach women in person now than ever

• You just explain it to yourself... what is the point of this question? You said you want to have a good career that's why.

• 13d

You can't have a good career and date at the same time?

• 13d

Well i want both but if I could only choose one it would be successful career but just wionddfinf but how will it effect both ways!

• 13d

Stress from work, stress from relationship? You don't understand yet until you are actually doing it.

What Girls Said 2

• You are to young to be even thinking that you will be forever alone, it you have a great future plan for yourself just keep focusing on that and don't worry if a guy doesn't talk to you, it will happen soon.

• 12d

Also if you do see a guy you like, you can approach him. You don't have to wait for the guy to come to you.

• You're actually attractive so I doubt that no guy ever had a crush on you.