Why did black guys give us dirty looks?

im a black girl and my boyfriend is white. I'm with my boyfriend in the mall walking holding hands laughing, ya know. Couples thing. And we are teens, so we're walking and a group of black boys can't up to my boyfriend and was like "how'd you get her" then one got in my face and said "you betrayed your own kind" and they were saying I shouldn't be with my boyfriend because he's fat. He's 6'3 220lbs and has a gut. And they kept looking me up and down. I'm 5'3 big butt, skinny, medium boobs and we're harassing me. My boyfriend fixed that tho. Anyway after my boyfriend knocked the shit outta one and told them not to disrespect me again we kept walking and we were just given dirty looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because hey're jealous and racially bitter at the fact that you're dating a white guy...

It's funny how black guys like to go for white girls but then get mad when us white guys date their women. 😂

What Guys Said 14

• its sad that its still so taboo in the states... most people wouldn't give a shit here

• You just met people who are not politically correct.

• Because they're jealous. They can handle brothers with white girls. But sisters with a white guy pisses them off. That's hypocritical.

• first sentence answers your question.

I've known a few black girls who told me they wouldn't date black dudes anymore. they said they get treated much better by non blacks. her ex was italian.

• sounds like they're racists.

• Don't worry about it, some don't see interracial relationships as a good thing. Either that or they think you're too pretty for your boyfriend (or both)

• That guy was right about you.

• 9d

What do you mean?

• 9d

Yes. I would be ashamed if I were him.

• 9d

But I've dated a black guy before soooo

• in every race and every country there are racists and they dislike people dating outside there race
    dont let it get to you cause u have your boyfriend to protect u XD HATERs GONNA HATE XD

• Interracial relationships are looked down upon it's what makes it difficult for me to date being biracial and attracted to white women

• 8d

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm also biracial but fortunately in my country no one cares about interracial relationships. I hope people become more accepting of it where you're from.

• Because it takes you having a big butt and skinny to get a white guy with a gut. So they feel just because he is white doesn't mean you lower your standards

• Because they don't have a job.

• He should just tell them 'it's okay, I traded a blonde girl to a black guy for her, so it's all even'

• u must be really sex if u are like that:)

• 9d

Like were they saying I'm too good for my boyfriend since he's on the chubbier side? Cause I love him no matter what size.

• 5d

You got a kik?

• 5d

Hey
      Im xper2, im gonna message u now :)

• Because black people are primitive and racist (I'm clearly not) bye!

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about those shitheads... love who you want.

• because they are racist as f*ck. they made that very clear with their actions.

• If you're dating interracially, you should know by now

• They think because of your color they own you