Should I call/text this guy I recently kissed?

I was hanging out with my best friend and she had a group of her guy friends come over to hang out and drink at her house. I had my eye on this one really cute guy, and we ended up kissing the whole night. My best friend, the cutie, and another guy went over to my cutie's house and we all hang out and I end up sleeping there with the cutie. Now, we didn't have sex, but we made out, he was cool without having sex, and he told me how beautiful I was and how much he loved to kiss me and that he couldn't stop because of how soft my skin and lips were. He was being really sweet, and we really get along, have the same music interest, and overall, we like the same things.

He told me that he needed to have my number, and to wake him up in the morning to exchange numbers, and we did.

It's been 2 days now, should I call him or text him? Or should I get my best friend to invite the guys over again so I can see him again? I really am starting to like this guy and I just want more of his lips =)

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should call him,ask him our,you don't need to show your friends that you like him or such,ofcourse you can show,but being alone is much better,trust me.

What Girls Said 1

• Either will work but I think he will like your confidence of calling to hang out by yourself.