Are first kisses really awkward?

I have never been kissed and I have been talking to this that I want to kiss me. Will it be weird for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was awkward for me just because I wasn't used to the feeling. It just felt a little weird because I've never done it before. However, you really do get the hang of it. I think I was just with an awful kisser who basically made me do all the work.

You really just gotta get into a rhythm with the guy. Everybody kisses differently .Like everybody said, follow his lead. don't think too much about it. Start slowly and then use tongue if it gets to that point. You'll know what to do after a few tries...

What Guys Said 4

• It's a little like dancing, just follow his lead, you'll learn in an instant and will reciprocate with the same movements.

It's a wonderful feeling :).

• Just go with the flow, follow his lead, and you'll be just fine. I personally don't really mind an inexperienced girl, you can teach her something =)

• no it depend's just practice kissing or watch drama movie's.

• my first kiss was awkward. it was between me and this and girl who would flirt a lot and we were friends. I went to hang out with her one night and she basically just jumped me. I wouldn't have wanted it as my first kiss... but hey, why would I stop lol

What Girls Said 5

• i was in the EXACT same position as you a few weeks ago! I completely agree with the guys, just follow his lead. it'll seriously come naturally to you. after my date and I kissed next thing I knew we were making out left and right. you'll have fun! good luck! :)

• It won't really be weird. once your lips touch it will be nice and easy!

• no! :) It will feel perfect...the first kiss always is

• I think it depends on the situation. I'm 18 and had my first kiss on Friday, three days after my boyfriend and I became official. For me, it was definitely unexpected and it was slightly awkward, at least I think, because we both don't know what we're doing. But honestly, that's what makes it special. At the time, you might think it's weird but I'll always remember that it was an awkward, unexpected peck on the lips. Then it's not as weird anymore.

• my first kiss wasn't awkward at all. it was spontaneous, but it just kind of happened. and you just go with it.