Should I call him?

okay i wanna another opinion on this well the guy i was oh so crazy about! well when i said he wasn't into me well come to find out on his myspace headline he said he's barley on myspace and left his phone number should i text or call him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him. Start out with the less intimate and move toward intimacy. Voice is more intimate than text, so text him. Let him earn the privilege of hearing your voice, and vice versa.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Wait. This guy told you he wasn't into you? Or am I misreading this?

And he's using another name on his profile? So, he doesn't want to be "found", per se?

If someone tells you that he's NOT into you, the best thing you can do for yourself is to move on and find someone who will appreciate you.

Don't become a stalker.you're still young where you can find many other cool guys.

• ya text him, when you get to know each other better call him and then soon enough you guys will be together! good luck

• You may text him but you know--just a friendly innocent little message.DO NOT ask him out--let him do that.That way you'll show that you are interested but won;t reveal too much.

ISN'T THAT JUST THE GREATEST? :)))))