What else should I do when I'm kissing my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and we both like to try different things when were kissing, and he seems to have no problem finding new things to try but I have no idea! Please give me some ideas on what to do, but I don't wanna touch his privates, so keep that in mind. All answers are very much appreciated! Thanks a bunch!

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried kissing his neck, or nibbling on his ears? He might not like it, but it's worth a try. And you can still be all over him with your hands without having to touch anything you don't want to...

• I haven't tried that, he's kissed mine though, if it feels like it does on me, he'll love it

• I'll always tell my girlfriend, "if it feels on you it will feel good if you did it to me." she always says she doesn't know what to do, but anything is better then nothing sometimes.

• Ya he said something along those lines once and I said the same thing. . . I think that, "i don't know is a typical girl answer."

What Girls Said 1

• you can touch his cheeks or hold both his hands

• Ya I've done that. That's pretty much all I've tried though.

• Well there's more than just kissing in life why don't you try to spend more time with him on doing activities

• We do, we see each other a lot and we do pretty much everything together.