Why no kiss?

Mutual flirting with co-worker for over 6 months. Has led to some touchy feely, but no kissing. Why would a guy not kiss? That's the most sensual part.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he isn't comfortable kissing. To some people kissing is very intimate he could just not be ready for that with you. My fiance and I didn't kiss for nearly 3 months after we got together, we would have sex and hang out but no kissing or cuddling.

He said that he never kissed or cuddles someone unless he loved them, it was to intimate and personal.

• You hit the nail on the head. I have since spoken with him about this and he admitted that it was very difficult for him to because it was so intimate. I've actually backed off the relationship due to us being coworkers.

What Guys Said 6

• He may not be interested, or scared.

Besides that, getting together with a co-worker is not ethical. It can cause backfires if one or the other isn't mature enough to handle their emotions.

• he could not want to date coworkers. I know I flirt a lot with coworkers but I don't want to date them

• Well, if you want something its time to take in into your own hands. Woman have the pants in almost every situation.

• Most companies have rules against fraternization between co-workers. That could be a reason for him to be holding back.

• becuz your at work and he doesn't want that to be an outside thing becuz then he would have to do it at work he want's his personal life away from his job life I hope I answered best lol

• He is afraid of that 'cold sore' on her lips at the Christmas Party. *shutters*

What Girls Said 1

• he might just not be interested.. but I don't know.. what do you mean by touchy feely though exactly?