We aren't even dating?

alright so there's this guy that I've been talking to for around 5 months now, and we've liked each other basically the whole time. we talked non stop everyday, all day until I got grounded and got my phone taken away (which was a month ago).

and everything has gone downhill ever since then.

i realize that he works 2 jobs, and he says he doesn't have that much time to talk. but he has time to get on his MySpace, hang out with his friends, and text all day... but not enough time to talk to me.

he gets really mad whenever I ask him if he's even interested in me anymore, or if he even wants to talk to me. he tells me he does, but he doesn't show it at all.

yesterday I called him 3 times, and he didn't answer. so as an experiment I had my friend call him... and he answered. I commented him on MySpace and confronted him about it and all he had to say was how he has a life to live and the world isn't going to end if we don't talk for a day.

well then today I left him a voice mail saying I want to talk to him about something and to call me back. I never got a call. and he was online maybe an hour after I left the voice mail.

he won't call me / answer his phone / and when he's online he won't bother talking to me.

honestly, everyday I think about just giving up on him, but I don't know.

i don't know what to do with this whole situation,

should I just wait awhile and stop trying to talk to him, to see if he'll try talking to me in the future?

What Guys Said 1

• sorry sweetheart it seems like you are really into him but it also seems like he's not that into you. he's avoiding you, I'm sorry to have to tell you.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes , make him want you, go out with the girls , have fun ,dont get stuck on one guy that your not even dating. He's acting like this because he's become bored, your acting like your too easy, boys like what they can't have. Go on another date with someone else, post it on your MySpace and post all kinds of fun things that you are doing, he will l see that your having fun with out him. If he eally likes you and didn't realize it until then because some people don't realize what they have until they lose it, then he will try to get ahold of you , DONT CALL HIM, give him some space. It sounds like he needs it. Don't act insecure, even if you are hide it, act like there's not wrong. Guys hate with girls constantly ask them if they like them, are you gonna leave be, that kinda talk is only pushing them further away. Go have fun and he will realize what he has done and will come crawling bak to you if he really likes you. If he doesn't like you the way you thought he did , then it wasn't ment to be and you will find someone else. Good Luck, any question, I'm here

• Alriiggghhhttt. but its kinda funny though how the last time I talked to him on the phone the last thing he said was "love you goodnight"

and now its like ohyeahhh don't want to talk to her.

• Just try that , and if it works then that's great and good for you, its worked for me before and some of my friends. Sounds like he doenst know what he wants and by doing this it will make him realize what he's missing.