What should I do?

i called and texted my boyfriend and didn't call/ text me back.

what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with everybody else. There could be tons of reasons he didn't respond. His phone could be on silent, in another room, OFF, battery died, no service, lost, broken, disconnected, he could be busy, he could be sick and sleeping (had that one happen to me, lol), who knows! Give it time. If he always gets back to you pretty quickly but he doesn't get back to you for a day or 2 then maybe you can try again and either text or leave a message saying you're not trying to nag him but you're just a little worried since he hasn't responded. And yeah it he takes a very long time to get back to you or this starts to become a habit, then talk to him about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• when did you text him ?

because like his phone could be on silent, somewhere else or he has no credit there's plenty f explanations

• when did you text him ?

because like his phone could be on silent, somewhere else or he has no credit there's plenty of explanations

• calm down. when I call my boyfriend sometimes his phone is on silent and he can't hear it when I call him. he calls back when he sees it. but you shouldn't worry about anything! you'll be fine

• wait.if he doesn't call back or texts you for a v v long time.then talk to him.

• just relax, he's probably busy. if this continues like a lot you should talk to him.

• Go for a walk or something to pass the time, maybe he's busy or isn't near his phone