Booty call or budding relationship?

I've been seeing this guy for 3 months,he lives an hour away,but comes to see me once a week.On our first date he paid for everything and was a gentleman.We have started sleeping together,and we get along great,we talk everyday,and he usually calls or texts first and asks me how my day is going,etc...He seems like a great guy.My question is he told my friend he wasn't looking for anything serious,but when were together he acts like were a couple...does he think we're a couple or is thus just a casual relationship going nowhere?

What Guys Said 1

• i think he wants you two to be a couple but doesn't want to hurt you incase it doesn't work out.

• He is also 29 years old...I am 21...do you think my age would be a problem?I have a child...and he often says how he wants a child of his own soon...does he look at me at pursuing something for the future or is he stopping himself from feeling for me because I'm young?

• Yes that's what I mean...we've hung out more than 5 times...its been 3 months....and he'll jokingly say "are you playing me"....but how could I be "playing him" if he doesn't consider me his girl?

• Well I would definately say budding relationship then.

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to say. I can tell you that I have been in the same situation where the guy appears to be treating us like a relationship but he never ends up going there. It just means that he is nice and thoughtful and not a jerk, so it seems like he is your boyfriend, but in the end he definitely does not want a relationship. All you can do is let it keep going and when you are ready, you could ask him what his thoughts are.