Should I still delete my ex?

So I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago. The break up went over pretty well, as well as they can go. He hasn't tried to make contact or anything. We're only social media friends on one place, Snapchat. He hasn't viewed any of my stuff since about a week before actually breaking up. I haven't looked at his posts either.

So my question is being that he hasn't contacted me, isn't viewing my posts, and vice versa should I still remove him from Snapchat?

My friend said if I'm indifferent about him/no more feelings for him then keeping him on there is no big deal and there's no reason to remove him. Agree?

What Guys Said 4

• It's true that if you're not really bothered then it kind of wouldn't matter because you wouldn't be tempted to follow his snaps anyway. Then again, if you're not communicating on there at all then it's entirely redundant to have him on there.

If you aren't doing it to make any kind of statement or for him to notice then it makes sense to delete him. If you're expecting some kind of response then don't do it because you'd be doing it for the wrong reasons.

• yeah

• Yes if you want to move on

• Direct deleted

• 11d

Why? I broke up (decent break up) with him and I don't have feelings for him anymore. He's not contacting me and isn't even stalking me is on social media haha.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on if you want to sever all ties or not. If you no longer want him in your life or you are finding it difficult to move on then you should delete him. If you feel indifferent towards him but still want to leave a " door open" for him to get in touch at a later date, then don't delete him.

Reason on the motives for keeping him on social media. Don't make a hasty decision by deleting him until you are sure you want to "burn your bridges"

• yeah

• I think you should delete. The past is the past.

• 11d

I get that but wouldn't that come off a little bitter? No bad blood between us and he's a good person. Plus, what exactly is deleting really going to do?

• Partly agree, though sometimes it is all good when both are single. And then gets weird if he grtd a new girl.

• Yep, move on.

• you should

• delete

• 11d

Why?

• 11d

Thanks. I'm asking because people always say to do complete no contact which includes deleting off of social media. I don't know since I don't have any feelings for him it would be pointless to delete him to "forget him" right?

• 11d

up to you but it's just better to delete in my opinion

• You clearly don't want to, so don't.