How do you know if someone that doesn't know you very well is interested in you?

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot be able to tell unless they confirm it to you.

What Guys Said 2

• They will take interest and look for reasons to talk to you. That's 100% never fail way to know. Don't look for signs cause they'll be misleading.

• It depends on the person as well. I know a girl who's interested in me at work because she goes from being outgoing to really shy around me only. She also finds any reason to stare at me. She has bumped into me purposely, has tried to say hi to me in the morning but choked, gets flustered just being around me.

• 12d

Does she know you well? Are you going to ask her out?

• 12d

Nope I don't know her very well. I make a rule for myself, I'll only want to date someone who I am friends with first. Problem is that everytime we talk, she is always at a loss of words. She's using her friend to get to know me and I don't really care since her friend is a likeable person so I'm very blunt with him.