If you had to guess?

So if you had to guess the number of people who have had sexual/intimate thoughts (kissing, cuddling or more) about you... what would you guess the # to be?

This includes partners, crushes, random people who were eyeing you on the streets, strangers at the club, people who saw your social media.. Basically anyone you've ever come to contact with

Besides guessing, how many people have actually told you that they have thought about you in an intimate way? Lol

Updates:
8d I think my number would be 0-2 by the way lmao.
Also I want ice cream.

0|0
10|30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• I am going to be conservative and go with about 30. I can't imagine that I'm a sex magnet, but if I am then I would be pleased to find out, lol.

I think that it's best we don't know how many people have thought about us sexually or who those people are. It could prove to be disturbing in some cases!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one has ever told me but she was the most non-female lady and the least attractive character one could imagine... everyone literally ran away when she arrived :-(
    I've had many good friends, but no girl who's ever told me she had feelings. I've probably had feelings for between 5 and 10 but they were not single :o

0|0
    0|0
    • 9d

LMFAOOOOOOOO "everyone ran away"
      Don't kill me

• Show All
    • 9d

Lmfao that sucks dang

• 9d

It does! Compare it to the torture thing of dropping water droplets on your forehead for an hour.
      That's the effect her monotone speaking had on people...
      When she was not there we made jokes about it. But when she was there we kept a safe distance haha 8)

• hmm, i would say 3. never dated anyone though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very much, I'm not very a ladiesman

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to answer this, because if i say a high number i sound cocky, if i say a low number it makes it sound like i'm being intentionally modest to attempt to fish for compliments.

Any way regardless, throughout my entire life i'd say maybe 25, possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too sure, I would be more concerned if I had the ability to read mind then I could hear all the intimate thoughts. I don't meet a lot of girls so I can't say any have an interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the 100s
    Probably 20 or 30 have mentioned thinking or fantasizing about me

But all the strangers I didn't know? So many

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know. i do know that a lot if encounters iwth me end bad. either i dont want them or i leave them the last sting if they reject me lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 9d

ok maybe like 30 since birth? i dunno i lift and been calle dgood looking so i think around there or more?

• Like 2 people. I also want ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many I suspect lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of girls. I always get my ass grabbed in clubs by some random chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one
    Except the girls I've slept with :P
    What about you 😶?

0|0
    0|0
  • About at least 20 to 30 peoples a day, because i work at television network in LA.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be you will be my first date. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • about 000.0

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 50

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 0.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero probably...

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe 6 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 20-25?

0|0
    0|0
  • well... since girls all they know is dick. . IL say about 1000 including you

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a couple if I'm lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • Just you!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • may thicher in school

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimate thoughts that I was aware of?
    im not very attractive, but i can read peoples thoughts alright.
    I am aware of 62 girls and guys combined that I've read those thoughts on (guaranteed). That I can recall at the moment. Yeah, it isn't fun. I can also read it when they like other people.
    Unfortunately. Its something that others don't seem very fluent in (survival instinct). However, since I grew up with an individual that was pretty bipolar, I had to be able to read people. So I get people's emotions pretty good. Since you are an attractive girl, I'd dare say at least 1000 guys have had intimate thoughts about you. RT?

0|0
    0|0
    • 9d

Lol nah I don't think so. More likely to be 1-2. Lmao.

• Show All
    • 9d

I don't think she is in Ontario, although she was. No, but you are very pretty.
      I think I told her that at some point.

• you there? i want to meet you

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 20 I'm pretty sure about. Some of them told me themselves and some their friends told me. Others got jealous too easily if I spent time with other people.
    I have no idea about strangers though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean guys fap to friends on fb, so I'm guessing my female friends do it back.

Just wish they wouldn't just try to use me for sex sigh.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have no clue. The number at least doubled after joining Gag for sure 😂 With all the pervy messages 😷
    I would say at least 5? I don't know lol I have no clue!

0|1
    0|0
  • One.

0|0
    0|0
  • thousands

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere between 0-10.

0|0
    0|0
  • One person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyone on the planet

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even wanna think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know and I don't want to know to be honest.
    Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually super hard? I don't know, a hundred maybe? Around 10 have actually told me something.

1|0
    0|1
    • 9d

Dang 100? Lmao I'm at 00.0000

• 9d

I mean, I'm out every weekend and I'm not that ugly. I've been to parties with 4,000+ people wearing shorts, short dresses and skirts, etc. Someone must've thought something.

• 9d

Why the down vote? y'all really lacking that much self esteem? Damn