I dunk called my girlfriend now she feels weird?

Okay so first off I'm on vacation visiting home. I've been dating this girl for sometime now almost 6 months were not official but we're close. I'm not dating anybody else or having sex but only my girl. Anyways before I left me and her had sex and well she said it was amazing. I ate her out and she said I'm really good at it. Then she made a joke who else do you practice it on. Anyways I didn't say anything cause I know she was joking around at least I hope. So I'm back home and well I went out with my buddies for a drink I got really drunk and my friend was telling me hit on some girls and I was like no bro and he was like why you guys aren't official so do it. He then said his girlfriend of 7 years cheated on him and that's why I should do it blah blah blah. So girls started coming to us and I was drunk so I stepped outside for a bit... I gave my girl a call and i basically told her do you trust me and she was like yes why and I asked her if she thinks I'm faithful cause she sometimes says things that make me think I'm a bad guy. Then she said can we talk about this when you get back and I was like yes we can so I told her goodnight. Anyways she hasn't texted me or called and I worried that she probably thinks I did something. I was drunk and just didn't want to be around girls that were flirtatious with me. What should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• Just call her again or meet up with her to talk about how you feel and tell her that you were drunk, and you worry and have thoughts when you're drunk.

• 8d

I called her and explained she said it kinda bothered her but she got over it. She just didn't want to call me cause she thought I was with family.

• tell her..

What Guys Said 1

• You should probably get a new friend. Not cool he wants you to join his "being single" club by suggsting doing something so stupid. Since you are the one that fucked up you should call her not the wait for her. Tell her you was drunk and talking out your ass and that you didn't do anything and hope she does trust you and believe you. If she does then you should show some faith yourself and be "official".