20 years old and only had 1 bf?

Is being 20 yr old girl and only having one high school boyfriend a turn off? Do guys stay away from girls that aren't the most experienced in the dating scene?

What Guys Said 13

• Trust me from a guys point of view, the less boyfriends and sexual partners you have had, the more serious a guy would take you. I'm a virgin and 20, never had a serious relationship and I can tell you that Most guys would be attracted to getting a serious relationship with a girl who has had less baggage in her past, while just friends with benefits or one-night stands with girls with a big sexual so called 'experience' (more like lack of self-control). A girl with little to no sexual experience shows that she has good self-control and will probably be less likely to cheat in a relationship as she can stay so long without opening her legs for varying guys. I'd go as far as dating and marrying a good virgin girl If I can find one, or If they even still exist in this current feminist sexual empowerment era (more like sexually depraved era).

• Nope not a turn off. Would make me feel a bit special that you are that picky and selective that I get to be one of the chosen few.

• Why would it even be a topic? I never asked my girlfriend how many boyfriends she's had (I know of at least 1) because I don't care. She's mine, I'm hers, and that's the important thing. At least from my point of view. Those who came before are second place finishers; whoever you're with is in the #1 slot, and if they want to stay there, they'll treat you right.

• No one will care, there are people older than you that have had less.

• It's neither a turn on or a turn off. It just is what it is. How many guys you have or haven't dated is irrelevant in my opinion.

• no if anything its a turn on, plenty of guys are inexperienced aswell

• It's okay, I'm 19 and I've had 0 girlfriends.

• No, it's not.

• im 21 years old and never had a girlfriend and never experienced anything...

• 22 and had 0 girlfriends

• No that is a GOOD thing. Girls with few boyfriends usually have better things to do than going after guys. It makes you look special as clearly your not letting every single guy date you. In some cases guys could even compete with each other for your attention as they know that your not easy to get

• No, it's quite the opposite. The less people you've been with the better. If you've never been with anoyon else at all, that would be ideal.

• Numbers doesn't matter. It's quality. So don't feel like you have to date, have sex, befriend for the sake of it.

Can u help me out pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2182612-how-d-a-woman-act-around-these-guys-do-they-allow-some-men-to-get

What Girls Said 11

• Is not bad. It's great actually you probably have that one friend that is always dating and things don't go well and it's just a lot of drama, a lot of expectations that are not fulfilled and then ends up just being another guy that slept with her. she hopped it would work out and it just sucks all the time...
    I am also 20, dated and didn't work well never had a boyfriend before I met the right guy and now I am married for almost a year. I learned a lot being with him and we both experiencing things together and things are just getting better.
    You'll find a guy that is patient and that's all you need, you'll feel comfortable around him and expedience things and learn things, get better at certain things etc.

• I'm twenty and I've only had one boyfriend as well. We've been together for two years and we're happy. There's nothing wrong, in fact most guys would think it's a good thing. I don't think anyone likes to know their partner has been with a lot of people.

• I'm 21 & I've had 0 so lmao

• That's not a turn off at all. It would be a turn off for most guys if you'd been in many relationships at the age of just 20.

• I would like to hear answers on this as well

• There's no need to jump around from one relationship to the next. There's nothing wrong if you've had only 1 boyfriend at your age. 1 meaningful relationship is a thousand times better than multiple silly ones.

• 21 year old and 0 boyfriend :P

• I've never had a boyfriend. Like, not ever. At 24. You're fine.

• ... So this is what people in GaG ask: is it a turn of if I date too much, is it a turn off if I don't date. Is not like people walk around with their dating profile in their head. Is not a big deal nor is an important factor of dating

• 11d

I didn't think it was a big deal either but guys have asked me multiple times how many people I've dated and if I'm a virgin or not. Which I find ridiculous and prompted me to ask this question

• 11d

Well those guy are not potential romantic partners. So who cares what they think, they just want one thing.

• you had one whole bf? how did you do that? i'm still at zero.

• 24 yo, never had a boyfriend. I always win in this who's the biggest loser with no life game haha

• 11d

haha im on the same way lol

• 11d

@TheCloud2 Me? Nope.

• 11d

i wanted to say some things i dont want to say on here... but okk:´( ..