I hate having a babyface?

Seriously I feel like a little kid. Im not ugly or anything but all I get is cute and if I'm lucky some handsomes.

I'm 19 and I don't really know what to do about this I feel like a JOKE

If a picture is needed I'll send it through a message

What Girls Said 4

• You'll probably get hit by puberty soon. Eitherwise grow a beard (if it's not a thick one though it might make you look even "worse"). Also try to have a haircut that your hair is not in your face /forehead. Some people like a baby face so don't feel so ashamed about it.

• 16d

Nah trust me I hit it already. I prefer clean shaven and my job makes me shave lol. Also it doesn't help that I'm short and have huge brown eyes. Look even more like a kid

• YEAHHH BUT ITS LIKE... so pretty don't worry when every man will look a potato sack when they're 50 you'll look young, that's what everyone is wishing for
    and i'm pretty sure you get a lot of girls with a pretty face why are u even feeling like a joke

• Many girls like guys with babyface. Looking cute doesn't have to br negative, all u need is a great body and i'm sure it'll work out fine

• 16d

Honestly I don't know if my body is great, I've been working out a little bit but still

• 16d

Well i can't judge or comment on that bc i haven't seen your body, but i think that working out will improve and seriously having a cute face is not bad at all. Wait a few years and you'll look more masculine i'm sure besides you'll look younger by the time you get old

• 16d

Yea I see

• Wait, so what's your question?

• 16d

Can I do anything about this?

• 16d

Yea they're really Long lol

• 16d

Ah man you probs have beautiful eyes

I really don't think you'll have a problem with your looks!

What Guys Said 2

• I have a baby face, I used to hate it. Now though, I'm 26 and look like a healthy 22 year old. Trust me, girls love it.

• 16d

That sounds promising

• 16d

Lol dude I already get called pretty boy a lot but I'm not sure its good or bad

• 16d

It's good dude, it means you're not unattractive. You're basically the male version of a cute girl. Are you turned off by cute girls? Most guys aren't, some prefer it, same thing with women.

• Just work it, like I do. It can be an advantage

• 16d

How do you use it as an advantage bro?

• 16d

By using my innocent look as a way of building trust in women much faster than other guys can... and once you have trust, you can start planting seeds

• 16d

That sounds awesome lol