What are his real intentions?

There is this guy in my class that started hitting on me. First he was just texting, then he invited to a group outing where we ended up kissing and since then he has invited me to a baseball game, eat lunch and brought me a mcflurry home. I know that from that it may seem like something serious but everytime we are alone in the car and start kissing he tends to get to touchy ( I'm a virgin) so I don't know if he just wants something physical or something more serious. Today we were at a party and he would always stand next to me, if I was sitting in a sofa he would either stand near it or seat there but then when he took me home he wouldn't even ask for a peck (which he usually do)

Maybe is an obvious answer but whenever I'm with him I get a werid feeling that something is not completely right... maybe its just that I'm not into him that much or that maybe his intentions are different. What do you think?

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• in every relationship ask yourself, what do you intend to get out of it. positive or negative

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a lot of people telling me "If you have a gut feeling, be honest and talk to him/her about it. Be upfront" If you like him, then expressing yourself will help him understand where your boundaries are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should ask him about his intentions. Have you mentioned to him that you're inexperienced?

0|0
    0|0