Why do girls never come up to me?

For 18 years of my life I have had bad experiences with females and relationships. By bad I mean, I have never hung out with a girl, i've never dated a girl, and I've never even kissed a girl. I am very confused because I don't know why this is the case. I don't see what I'm doing wrong. I am a very nice person, as part of my religion i treat women with sincere respect, i'm humble and have a decent amount going for me. I'm about 6 feet tall, i'm not ugly yet I wouldn't say i'm the most attractive person in the world, I have a very athletic toned body, I am one of the top athletes at my college, I am intelligent (studying engineering), I have a British accent and i'm a YouTube vlogger with thousands of subscribers. I don't brag about these things to anyone and don't mean to cocky at all. I'm just trying to say I have worked extremely hard to get a lot going for myself, yet for some reason females completely ignore me on campus.

Can someone explain to me if i'm doing anything wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you actually talk to women? Do you approach them? Or do you expect them to fall from the sky for you?

• 7d

Not gonna lie, I kind of expect them all to just approach me

• 7d

Why do you expect them to go after you, if you don't make an effort to talk to them?

What Guys Said 2

• Of course they are, it sounds like you're putting zero effort into meeting girls and expect them to do that for you which is never going to happen unless you're a 9-10. Don't give me any bs that you actually chase women because it's so obvious that you're not.

• Well, I can tell you that it's completely up to you whether you can hang out with girls easily. Just talk to them like they're any guy, be casual, and eventually you can hang with them like a guy friend.

Of course, maybe you're just boring or too quiet, and that could be why they don't talk to you.