How do you all feel about people who brag about their relationship all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like they are lying to themselves that their relationship is not that great but they need to tell it to others over and over to make themselves believe the lie.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is annoying. 😏
    Sometimes I want to say "I don't care about your boyfriend, and what you guys do together." 😆

What Guys Said 9

• I feel annoyed by them.

• Tough call - If they are happy and unknowing how annoying they are, okay but if they make a point of it, it is a bit much - Not everybody is as lucky as them

• Bragging about their relationship? That would annoy me like crazy. If I wasn't good friends with the person I would probably avoid them for a while.

• >people who complain about having "too many dates this week"

• What it most often tells me is that they're secretly insecure.

• good luck to them. feel it is unnecessary personally.

• Maybe thats all they have going on in their life.

• Childish and annoying.

It turns out people who constantly broadcast their realationship on Facebook are the least satisfied

• Pity for them

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I love hearing it especially if that person never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, or just had really bad relationships and he/she is finally happy.

• Probably the same people who can't stand being alone.

• Dime lo que alardeas y te dire que careses
    Translation: tell me what u brag about and I'll tell u what u lack of