Guys who have never had a girlfriend, Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

I do sometimes

• Yes I do
  • No I dont

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be your girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• Why should they cry when their lives are peaceful 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• this is your prime
    why cry when this is the best time for finding solutions

What Guys Said 21

• Psh, that's reason not to cry!! I've have one and cry myself to sleep at night.

-money lost
    -time spent on her more than me
    -free time limited
    -me time limited
    -silly arguments over things that were funny one day and somehow offensive later
    -The newfound insecurity of feeling jealous
    - trying to workout secretly so it looks like this body is natural, plus she hates gym guys 👀

Man, virgin, no girlfriend guys, be happy and merry you're free of this from now. It'll happen one day and it'll make you as happy as you will be sad sometime haha.

• I have, but I think it was because I realized I'd never have a chance with my crush even though she would be so awesome to date.

• When I was your age and I could not get a girl to speak with me outside of my role at work, yes.
    I cried when nobody could see me and I thought about suicide a lot. There was that much pain and emptiness in my soul.
    About the age of 30 something inside me broke, or a psychological circuit breaker was tripped. I changed. I was no longer interested.
    These days it is the women who hit on me and I could not be less interested.

• 15d

Is that why you're such a raging asshole?

• 15d

@Peskyn3gr0
      I am what you describe to be an asshole because that is the rational response to the world around me.
      Most people who know me would not consider me to be a 'raging asshole'.
      That tends to be the opinion of bleeding-heart mentally-defective Hillary supporters, about whose opinions I care not one jot.

• No and if you did that's probably why you don't have a girl.

• Lol Gtfo.. u foo' crying won't solve shit in your life. Go try to grt chicks when its not too late or u will end up with jerking off at the corner in your 40s -50s

• What? Hell no :D Why would I do that? :D I'm 29 and never got a girl. I'm straight and looking for a girl FYI :D :D

• No, but I get teary eye when I think about how much I love my dog, Cliff

• Yes while jacking off to pornstar Chole toy weeping how she will never be mi while using my tears as lube.

• Go homo, it works trust me you'll be happy. It worked for me.

• I have before

• No, never. If I pity myself I better be dead. A warrior never cries for bullshit, instead work hard on something that you really want to achieve and who you want to become. Stop crying and start working, don't be a pussy.

• Nope just keep swimming

• Get a hold on yourself. Stop being miserable and do something about it. Its all in your head!

• Nope, i just go out and look for my next friend with benefits.

• No time for that, I'm bathing in my tears of loneliness.

• Nope because I'm asexual/aromantic so I obviously don't want to have a girlfriend.

• Life is sad because women don't want shy guys.

• Yes, I do it sometimes, for decades.

• Most nights

• Crying is for pussies

• I never had a true girlfriend. But i had plenty of hookups, dates along with sex. A girlfriend is nothing special. You will become depressed after spending all of your paycheck on her anyway. Lol